GOLFMOTION.com is a website of:
Tel.: +41 43 488 3706
Fax: +41 43 488 3500
VAT-N°: CH-682 876
CONCEPT, PRODUCTION AND DESIGN: Travelmotion AG Seefeldstrasse 69 CH 8008 Zürich SOURCES OF OWNERSHIP OF PICTURES AND TEXT MATERIAL: The majority of the images published on this web page are the legal property of the corresponding hotel or golf course (many thanks for kindly making the images available). All other pictures and texts are legal property of the Travelmotion AG. Travelmotion AG accepts full responsibility for all content. Final approval of all content will always be sought. Should there not have been approval for a photograph or picture then we can remove the said image at the request of the rightful owner. Disclaimer/non-liability:
1. Content When the electronic transfer of data regarding on-line promotional offers takes place then data errors can occur. It is the case that with the employment of different browsers for the World Wide Web and due to different software capability the transfer of such date may give rise to errors. The company Travelmotion AG, subsequently defined as the author, is the owner of: www.golfmotion.com and undertakes to ensure that the contents of this web page, based on the information available to us, are relevant, correct and complete. However the accuracy of the data cannot be guaranteed and as such is general information and represents no business, legal or other advisory service commitment. All offers promoted are not binding and without obligation. Travelmotion AG is not responsible for contents of other sites which are linked to its web pages. Travelmotion AG is not responsible for the documentation of third parties on its advertisements. The author reserves the right to accept no responsibility for the relevance and complete accuracy of the web page. All promotional offers are free from commitment and without obligation. The author reserves the express right to change parts of an offer or the entire offer without separate announcement; to supplement or to delete the publication when required or, finally, to terminate it.
2. Referrals and Links The author is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from these pages unless he has full knowledge of inaccurate / illegal contents and would be able to prevent visitors to the site from viewing these pages. The author hereby expressly states that at the time of creating the link no inaccurate / illegal contents were recognizable on the sites which were linked. With reference to current and future administration, the author does not have any influence or authority over the contents. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of linked sites which were changed after the link creation. This statement is valid for all entries within the internet promotional offer and references, as well as for external entries in which the author has been furnished with guest books, discussion boards and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for any damages incurred thereafter, which may arise from the use of such presented information, only the publisher of the information, to which one has referred, is responsible and not the author that has provided the link.
3. Copyright The author in all publications has not intended to use any copyright material such as diagrams, documents, video sequences with the proviso that the use of such material is licence free. If this is not possible all the internet offers subject to copyright or registered trade marks without reservation will be indicated. However, with reference to the previous statement it should not be inferred that brand names are not protected by third party rights. The copyright for the publishing of such documents provided remains solely with the author of the document . Duplication of such diagrams, documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without express agreement of the author.
4. Data protection If within the internet promotion there exits the possibility for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, name, addresses), then the submission of such data takes place on the part of the user on an expressly voluntary basis. When a reservation form is completed it is explained that the customer agrees to have his data stored with Travelmotion AG for the purpose of the reservation. Of course, all data is strictly protected, treated confidentially and passed on only to partner companies and third parties, only if it is necessary to fulfil the customer order. The use of published postal addresses, telephone, fax numbers and e-mail addresses for marketing purposes is strictly forbidden. If Travelmotion AG acts as an intermediary for the procurement of an external service, then Travelmotion AG does not accept responsibility/liability for any default on the part of the service provider.
5. Legal Validity of This Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer to which you referred. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct then the content and validity of the other parts remain unaffected by this fact.